Final Project: Interactive TV Draft 1

         So, I completely changed my idea. I just had quite a few ideas that I needed to accept were too ambitious to try and make under a deadline. Instead, I decided to make an interactive TV for my portfolio website. Not only does the TV act as a legitimate example of my motion graphics' work, but it serves as a vessel to highlight some of my favorite movies. Of course, I expected to have at least four movies in the TV reel, but rendering became an issue after I began connecting together just the two clips into a channel-change effect. I hope to later on figure out how to subcategorize the movies, and allow the users on my website the control to change the channel themselves.


8-bit tutorial I followed (and need to tinker with so it's more visible on the videos when they're resized in the TV): Create 8 Bit Pixel Art



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project: Tutorial + Updated Storyboard

PSA: Storyboard

Info Storyboard