Final Project: Tutorial + Updated Storyboard

     The tutorial I decided to follow was an infinite zoom effect. I want to expand on this technique and create a zooming effect between several landscapes. My original idea was to create an animated clip for a song, but I might be more interested in creating something more complex visually, and hopefully fun to draw up some landscapes by hand. My goal is to create a series of landscapes from a movie and create a consistent zoom effect as it passes through every scene. What I'm most interested in exploring is creating several moving parts within each landscape: clouds floating by, flags blowing in the wind, birds flying, things of that nature. My audio would be a monologue or quote clipped from the movie that fits to either 30 seconds or a minute. I'm deciding between Kiki's Delivery Service or Ratatouille.

    The tutorial I followed is listed in the description of my Youtube Video!


Comments

  1. This reminds me of those Mandelbrot set videos. Those always give me the weirdest fear and anxiety cause it looks like it will never end. I'm interested to see how you will accomplish this in a less unsettling way. Having new elements appear on screen like the birds, clouds, and the trees is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PSA: Storyboard

Info Storyboard