Final Project: Storyboard + Inspiration

     My main idea for my final project is to fully absorb the things I've learned and make a fully fleshed out story through my motion graphic. Since music-related design is something I'm most passionate about, I want to make my final reel based on a song and create a story that relates to the lyrics. I also want to work with illustrating my own imagery, since I also enjoy making digital art and I think the design would benefit from having the real texture from digital brushes. I have yet to pick a song because I need to find or edit a really good 30 to 45 second clip to create imagery from. I want to work with something more ethereal so I can focus on a beautiful scenery with water, rolling hills, wispy trees, and soft clouds. I have been looking on Youtube for visual inspiration and Ed suggested I share some here, so please check out some of these graphics from working designers if you think it'll spark any ideas for your own final project!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project: Tutorial + Updated Storyboard

PSA: Storyboard

Info Storyboard